We’re out for the summer so I can’t really use school as an excuse anymore, I’ve GOT to get my shit together.
I haven’t seriously lifted since December ): with my hip fucking up I’m too scared to try anything strenuous, but it’s also what I need to do to get and stay in shape (forreal)…I’ve done it before but I gained all the weight back and then some….
I’ve bought a week’s worth of healthy groceries, and even though eating healthier is baby steps, at least they’re still steps.
So goals for the weak:
· eat healthier and less junk food (birthday cake oreos will be the death of me but thankfully I don’t have many left)
· try to incorporate SOME type of exercise every other day depending on my hip/back situation
· figure out what I did to my hip/back. pretty damn sure it’s sciatica but I don’t have the $$$ to go to more doctors that just give out pain meds instead of figuring out the problem to begin with. hopefully seeing a chiropractor will help
· do not let my anxiety take over and bring me down further. since school’s been out I can feel myself being pulled under and it probably doesn’t help that I stopped taking the lexapro, but the side effects were getting fucking ridiculous. (oh the joys of pharmacy school and knowing too much about my meds
· try to post more on this thing instead of being a weirdo and only going through my dash